Benjamin G. Taylor
- Wills & Estates
- Corporate and Commercial
- Adult Guardianship and Trusteeship Real Estate
Admitted to the Bar:
- Alberta, 2013
- J.D. (University of Alberta), 2012
- B.A. (University of Alberta), 2008
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
Ben Taylor joined Barr Picard as an Articling Student in June of 2012. He is a University of Alberta graduate having earned both a B.A. in 2008 and a J.D. in 2012. He was admitted to the Alberta Bar in 2013.
Ben’s focus is on property-related areas of law including Corporate and Commercial Law, Wills and Estates Law, and Real Estate. He is a member of the executive of the Northern Alberta Wills, Estates and Trust Law section of the Canadian Bar Association, and volunteers on the executive of the Edmonton Youth Choir.