- Wills and Estates
- Real Estate
Admitted to the Bar:
- Massachusetts, 2016
- Alberta, 2019
- Boston University, J.D., 2016
- Arizona State University, Economics, 2013
- Arizona State University, B.Sc. Finance, 2013
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Bar of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Section Member, Canadian Bar Association – Business Law
- Section Member, Canadian Bar Association – Taxation
- Section Member, Canadian Bar Association – Real Property
Ryan joined BARR LLP as an articling student in the summer of 2018. Ryan obtained his Juris Doctor degree from Boston University School of Law in 2016, and Bachelors of Science degrees in Economics and Finance from Arizona State University in 2013. In his time at Boston University, Ryan was greatly involved in student and academic life, serving as an Articles Editor for the Boston University Law Review and as a representative on the Student Activities Student Advisory Board. He was also an active student leader in the Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy Studies. In 2015, Ryan served as a judicial intern for the Honourable Judge Nathaniel M. Gorton of the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts. Before returning to his native Edmonton, Ryan was admitted to the Massachusetts Bar in November 2016.
In his personal life, Ryan is an avid moviegoer and continues to be involved social and service activities in his community and serves on the board of directors of Community Options, A Society for Children and Families.