Graham A.B. Barr
- Real Estate – Commercial & Residential
- Commercial Lending
- Civil Litigation
Admitted to the Bar:
- Alberta, 2012
- LL.M. (University of Toronto), 2009
- LL.B. (University of Kent), 2008
- B.A. History, Political Science (University of Alberta), 2005
- Member, LSA Real Estate Practice Advisory Committee
- Executive Member, National Real Property Section
- Executive Member, Business Law Subsection – Northern Alberta
- Past-Chair and Executive Member, Real Property Subsection – Northern Alberta
- Law Society of Alberta
- Canadian Bar Association
Graham has a practice concentration in Corporate and Commercial Law, Leasing, and Residential Real Estate, specializing in commercial asset and share acquisition and sale, corporate reorganizations, commercial financing, shareholder agreements, tax implementation, leasing and lease review, and residential/commercial real estate acquisition and sale.
Prior to articling, Graham completed a Master of Laws from the University of Toronto in the field of Health Law and was thereafter engaged as a research associate at the Health Law Institute at the University of Alberta. Prior to joining Barr Picard, Graham articled with Ogilvie LLP in Edmonton.
Outside the profession, Graham is an avid golfer and continues to play hockey and soccer. Graham also volunteers on the Chapter Advisory Board and Housing Corporation of Phi Delta Theta Alberta.