Graham A.B. Barr
- Real Estate – Commercial & Residential
- Commercial Lending
- Civil Litigation
Admitted to the Bar:
- Alberta, 2012
- University of Toronto, LL.M., 2009
- University of Kent, LL.B., 2008
- University of Alberta, B.A. (History, Political Science), 2005
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Real Estate Practice Advisory Committee, Law Society of Alberta
- Executive Member, Law Society of Alberta – Real Property – National
- Executive Member, Law Society of Alberta – Business Law – Northern Alberta
- Past Chair and Executive Member, Law Society of Alberta – Real Property – Northern Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
Graham has a practice concentration in Corporate and Commercial Law, Leasing, and Residential Real Estate, specializing in commercial asset and share acquisition and sale, corporate reorganizations, commercial financing, shareholder agreements, tax implementation, leasing and lease review, and residential/commercial real estate acquisition and sale.
Prior to articling, Graham completed a Master of Laws from the University of Toronto in the field of Health Law and was thereafter engaged as a research associate at the Health Law Institute at the University of Alberta. Prior to joining BARR LLP, Graham articled with Ogilvie LLP in Edmonton.
Outside the profession, Graham is an avid golfer and continues to play hockey and soccer. Graham also volunteers on the Chapter Advisory Board and Housing Corporation of Phi Delta Theta Alberta.